Friday, June 16, 2006

If it isn't the govt nagging you.....


Not content to bitch about their own lives, some women have to bitch about men's lives as well. You are not doing enough housework. It's official. I read it in the Herald. Which is licence for me to nag you about it all weekend.

Never mind that you went to work for 6 out of 7 days which meant I didn't have to. Never mind that when you are at work you get nagged by your boss and for one day a week you'd like a bit of space. Never mind that I have oodles more free time and choice about what to do with it. Forget it. I want you doing your share of the housework so you can get fit and healthy and stick around for a few more years.

Otherwise, who would I have to nag?

1 comment:

Oswald Bastable said...

Sounds like my system. It's just not that much work!