Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Confession time

John Key says me too. I've been to a strip club.

So I better confess now - I went to a live sex show. In my defence I didn't have much choice. I had ferried three male workmates from Southend to Amsterdam for the weekend. They were determined to do everything there was to do. Tagging along I found myself in a seedy club trying not to watch two washed-out, disinterested people going through the motions. I kept falling asleep.

The great hilarity was the male performer was manually directing newcomers to their seats without a break in the performance. We wondered if he'd be selling ice-creams at half time.

7 comments:

deleted said...

The important question must be asked. Was she hot?

Lindsay Mitchell said...

Mikee, honestly. I don't remember. It was way past my bedtime.

Berend de Boer said...

So far you've remembered more details than both these illustrious men together.

Anonymous said...

I am amazed that all these MPs can remember anecdotes from their pasts but cannot remember who said what during the Setchell Affair a few months back.

Brian Smaller

Anonymous said...

What was he pointing people to their seats with then?

Mark

Don Boese said...

The Media is a propper ass..but we actually look worse by taking any notice of this time wasting issue.I would think there are more pressing issues to think about at this point in time. our local paper even had this on its front page???gees.Who cares?

Michael said...

Anon 2 - that's exactly what I thought as well!