Sunday, May 03, 2020

Birthdays during the debacle

We've had three April birthdays during the debacle.

My dear Mum turned 88. Yesterday we were at last able to play a few games of Scrabble in her and dad's house at the village she now calls Stalag Summerset. My son turned 26 and was happily at home (choosing more space over his small flat for the duration). And my beloved Limmey turned 2.

I was slightly hesitant about taking on a newborn but she has grown quite painlessly into a charming young adult.


2 comments:

pdm said...

I know what you mean Lindsay I had a birthday and worse than that mrspdm and I were to celebrate our Golden Wedding in Noumea on the Pacific Aria.

Bugger Covid19.

Mark Wahlberg said...

The benefits of 3 birthdays must be 3 cakes. A smorgasbord of flavour. 116 candles. I'll huff and I'll puff........
2 years, I remember when you and David did the Journey into the Badlands to connect with Limmey for the first time. You mentioned sharing a dry scone and weak coffee at one of our over hyped cafe's.
Best wishes to everyone.