Friday, May 22, 2009

Blog roll added

A near dis-arse-ter trying to add a bog-roll - sorry - blogroll. I had to upgrade my blog first. What should have been a three minute exercise turned into three hours after I lost my site meter and couldn't figure out how to reinstall it. On trying to copy the html for it into the new template I was playing around with I lost the lot. I thought the new template was easier to read, changed to that and then remembered lots of people don't like change so reverted back. After three and a half years - that's how old my blog is, not how long it took - I was feeling like a new look but then again, there is probably something to be said for branding.

Hope you find the new list useful.

2 comments:

homepaddock said...

Yes, the list is useful - I pick up something from other blogs' rss-linked lists, I might have otherwise missed.

Haven't worked out how to do it on my blog and the tale of your trials has further discouraged me :)

Lindsay Mitchell said...

What a shame you are not on blogspot then at least I could give you the benefit of my lost hours.