Thursday, October 07, 2010

Bradford calls Treasury recommendations "evil"

An interview from National Radio Morning Report yesterday;

Treasury recommendations "evil" and "ridiculous"

The Alternative Welfare Working Group, which includes former Green MP Sue Bradford, is describing recommendations to move sickness and invalid beneficiaries onto the unemployment benefit in order to get them ready for work, as"evil"and"ridiculous".


The interview includes comments from Phil Goff and me. My focus was on the DPB which Treasury had identified as having the greatest potential for reform.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you Ms Bradford as I clear out yet another flat full of faeces etc where the taxpayer has paid the damned bond via WINZ in a block of flats where none of the young able bodied people seem to manage more than drinking Woodstock. Where is the obligations of your poor downtrodden people to look after my hard earned taxes.

pdm said...

I have always thought Bradford to be evil so it cuts both ways.