Thursday, April 11, 2013

Truth column April 4-10

My Truth column from April 4-10

A well-known journalist recently had a pop at Radio New Zealand for being too left-wing.
Not being a listener myself, I can’t say if he’s right or wrong.
But I was once a guest on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon show discussing the blow-out of numbers on the sickness and invalid benefits (more than 10-fold since 1970).
The environment was clinical and coldly inhospitable. Perhaps my views about too much incapacity being self-inflicted had something to do with the ‘ambience’.
More

2 comments:

Kiwiwit said...

Yes, as I commented on Karl's blog, we should sell the whole bloody self-indulgent, left-wing propangada machine called National Radio to Rupert Murdoch.

Anonymous said...

We should close it down, ban all employees from ever working in NZ - and we should replace it with a radio station that promotes freedom and responsibility.