Not PC is looking for reasons to get excited about John Key but can't find any. I can't help him.
But I can give him a few which justify his lack of enthusiasm;
- supports Kiwibank buying into the home loan market under the guise of 'public-private partnerships'
- supports raising the minimum wage
- supports the extension of state owned enterprises
- urges a more "hands-on" approach to the economy
- bought into middle class welfare when he used a parliamentary perk to subsidise his Wellington mortgage
Just a few instances I've blogged about this year. I'm sure he's a nice bloke and all that; smart, witty, photogenic and mainstream. But it's the policies that matter.
The real IRS argument
1 hour ago