Friday, November 24, 2006

He's just not Don Brash

Not PC is looking for reasons to get excited about John Key but can't find any. I can't help him.

But I can give him a few which justify his lack of enthusiasm;

Mr Key

- supports Kiwibank buying into the home loan market under the guise of 'public-private partnerships'

- supports raising the minimum wage

- supports the extension of state owned enterprises

- urges a more "hands-on" approach to the economy

- bought into middle class welfare when he used a parliamentary perk to subsidise his Wellington mortgage

Just a few instances I've blogged about this year. I'm sure he's a nice bloke and all that; smart, witty, photogenic and mainstream. But it's the policies that matter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bloody Smurf!



(Blue on the outside, red in the middle)

Cactus Kate said...

John Key(nes)

I tell you.