Sunday, June 01, 2014

I only date boys...

Keeping Stock blogs about this example of Green merchandising:


Which got me imagining other party stickers:


Mana - I only date boys my Dad let's me

NZ First - I only date boys with hair like Winston Peters and their own Zimmer frame

Conservative - I only date boys sporting a chastity pledge

NZALCP - I only date boys with bongs

National - I only date boys with big bank accounts

ACT - I only date boys who know how may angels can dance on a pinhead

Labour - I only date boys


I'm sure you can do better.

6 comments:

  1. That's very good indeed. Particularly Labour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:03 PM

    Hmmm... is there any difference between the Green Party and the Exclusive Brethren?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure can.

    Labour's should read "I date ANYTHING"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:27 PM

    "Labour - I only date morons."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stuck to dating WOMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  6. John Ansell11:25 PM

    Labour - priceless. Wouldn't have worked so well in the Clark era though.

    ReplyDelete