Saturday, December 04, 2010

Useless information for you

The only use for the following navel-gazing information is to idly compare it to your own circumstances. My household would rank below Italy. I do almost all the gardening and housework. That is because when himself is at home he is usually doing paid work. It just continues from one computer screen to the next. And that's fine by me. He might also point out that as he puts a reasonable dollop of money into my bank account each month my work is not in fact unpaid.



Source.

2 comments:

Manolo said...

Your "insensitive" comments are bound to rankle a few moustached feminazis around this politically correct country.

Lindsay, be prepared to be investigated and chastised by the Human Rights Commission for setting the wrong example.

Good on you!

FF said...

Of course you know the first law of the MSMM ( main stream marxist media)..is do not let the truth get in the way of a good story.