Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The ACT saga continues

Heather Roy will apparently appear on Close Up tonight, after turning up unexpectedly at Parliament today claiming business as usual, albeit as an MP rather than a Minister. This is getting worse for ACT. As someone who cared enough to stand as a candidate twice - a bigger commitment than being a member, and much bigger commitment than being a voter - if I am getting increasingly turned off then it's a safe bet many more are. To be fair I was pretty turned off anyway but if the antagonistic factions continue to co-exist I have sod all interest in the party left.

4 comments:

Adolf Fiinkensein said...

Silly b**** doesn't know when the game's over. Her 'pledge of loyalty' would have done Brutus proud.

Andrei said...

Exactly Lindsay - its a tragedy really National has not got my vote so where does it go now?

Linda Reid said...

Andrei - my question also. Who do I vote for now?

James said...

Vote for yourselves...by suppoting the party that best reprresents you.