Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Exercise programme

I tried it, I liked it, you will too!!

The older we get the more important it is to incorporate exercise into our daily routine. This is necessary to maintain cardiovascular health and maintain muscle mass.

If you're over 40, you might want to take it easy at first, then do more repetitions as you become more proficient and build stamina. Warning: It may be too strenuous for some.


Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!



SCROLL DOWN.............















































NOW SCROLL UP..

That's enough for the first day. Great job.

Have a glass of wine.

8 comments:

wino said...

LOL Great exercise - I did 5 reps. Tomorrow I'll try the other hand as well.

Lucy said...

Now thats my kind of exercise!!!!!!!

gravedodger said...

Gee thanks Lindsay I will have a wee lie down then the wine then think about exercise

PM of NZ said...

Strewth! Mate, that was hard work.

Anonymous said...

And i thought holding on to the glass of booze was hard work.........................

Dirk

pdm said...

Is it okay to have a beer instead of wine?

Cactus Kate said...

Lovely. laughed at my desk thank you.

Shane Pleasance said...

That kind of exertion again and I will rupture something. Please give a full warning next time, or you will be hearing from my lawyer.

;-)