Sunday, January 04, 2009

New art blog

Spent yesterday updating my artist site. I am doing some marketing and wanted to separate out my art from my politics. Politicos don't mind the art but I am less sure about vice versa. So I had to create a new e-mail address in order to have a separate profile. Then I ran into the problem of not being able to duplicate the blog address so thought I would copy the content to a temporary address and then delete the old blog and change the temporary address to the deleted one. Bugger. Can't be done. Although the old address is not in use blogger tells me it is not available. So my new site is still called "Lindsay Mitchell Artist" but the url is www.mitchelllindsayartist.blogspot.com

Confused? Have a look and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I reckon art and politics go hand in hand. Both are creative and colourful dedications to the depiction of reality. Can you be one, without the other?

I dont doubt your talent. You let rip with your word art, perhaps you should do the same with the brush.

Dirk.