Tuesday, May 29, 2007

PM eats humble pie and digs the hole deeper

Audrey Young's column in today's NZ Herald has the PM sounding mawkishly sorry for herself. Treating the avalanche of schmooze for John Key as a D for effort she says;"I can't work harder. Perhaps I could work smarter."

Everybody knows how hard you work Helen. Give it up. Now.

But no. There's more.

"I know that the Government standing very firm on the spirit of the changes to section 59 undoubtedly hurt us," Helen Clark said, "but in all conscience there was no way that I could have led a party that didn't support that change."

She had been motivated by the appalling rate of death and injury to children "and when you have the opportunity to do something about it, you can either take that opportunity or curse yourself for the rest of your life that you didn't act.


So, she is spelling it out again IN CASE YOU MISSED IT. The majority of us, who failed to support the change, are indifferent to the cruel, intentional injury and death of children. We are without conscience.

Somebody needs to take that spade off her - quickly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"So, she is spelling it out again IN CASE YOU MISSED IT. The majority of us, who failed to support the change, are indifferent to the cruel, intentional injury and death of children. We are without conscience."

Well, that sums me up, but then again I lean more to the right than the left, which shows that I care nothing for kids. Now you will have to excuse me because I have to go and thrash my kids with a piece of wood to make sure they get ready for school, eat their healthy breakfast and get off to morning sports practices on time.

Brian Smaller
Bad Parent and proud of it.