Friday, March 30, 2007

Please can I have my pie ,Sir

Great. It's hard enough getting my 8 year-old to eat anything at school, let alone fruit and yoghurt. She is a bundle of energy and has the sturdy strong lean body that goes with so much activity. But she does like a pie on Friday, the one day I let her buy lunch. Now the miserable Ministry of Health wants schools to declare pies and sausage rolls once-a-term treats!

See. This is more of what I was talking about yesterday. Punish all kids because some have a problem. It's a dreadful message to deliver to young minds.

2 comments:

Lawrence of Otago said...

I agree, the message is;
"you do not have to think! we the government, will do all the thinking for you."

SG

Anonymous said...

And as another dictator's henchmen used to threaten, in a very thick accent -- "ORDERS MUST BE OBEYED AT ALL TIMES"!