Saturday, December 30, 2006

Transmission resumes

Um. The mysterious ways of blogger.com Unable to publish anything since 25 December, I was just beginning to think I would throw it away. It's so liberating. If no output is required neither is input.

My bones and muscles are aching from the unusual amount of physical activity, the skip is almost full, the steep pathways up behind the house are once more navigable (note to myself worst gardening error ever - don't let a thorny rose go wild), my TAB account is looking very healthy thanks to their computer picking me a trifecta headed by the outsider of the field (note to myself - go and withdraw the winnings today thus avoiding any temptation to reinvest them), a jigsaw is completed (only 9 more to go - what a nightmare - a box of ten jigsaws), the Te Papa Egyptian Exhibition has been seen (and dismissed by son and me as 'crap' - daughter and dad disagreed) and the dog is bathed (what Christmas means to a dog - bugger - a bath)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay welcome back,
So much of the BlogSphere is ignorant rubbish, so those that produce items from knowledge, are jewels indeed!!

I have been able to get to your recent posts by going to your archives directly.

Lately every time I click on Lindsey Mitchell I get Trevor Louden over at NewZeal. (URL's on my machine were correct)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsay, Merry Xmas and a happy new year.

Lindsay Mitchell said...

Thanks guys. The encouragement is much appreciated David.

Waymad said...

A Cairn, methinks? That bedraggled rat look... we have two of the blighters. Good blog, good links.